Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Some more resources...

I just found this guy's blog. it's super great. Looks like I've got something to keep me busy for a while.

And this is a colection of posts on type from a well put-together design blog!

And this looks like a pretty good and basic tutorial to refer to.

I checked out Lynda.com for font creation software tutorials, unfortunately they have nothing. Maybe i will have to follow some tutorials that are actually free? what a concept...

I'd reallllly like to get a hold of a copy of this book, but dang it's expensive. We'll see if any libraries around here have a copy.

Look for some sketches/preliminary designs here soon!

1 comment:

  1. http://new.myfonts.com/newsletters/cc/200812.html

    My friend Gert (Pablo).
    Did you check his website in comments below?

    ReplyDelete